Peaceful and private, this charming one story home is located on 2 acres in the quaint, historical town of Little Mountain, only 5 miles to Chapin, minutes away from golfing at Mid Carolina Club and Timberlake Country Club, and 11 miles to Dreher State Park! Enter this newer, ranch home to a wide open floor plan with a large, great room and an adjacent spacious kitchen with granite tops, bar, eat in kitchen, pantry and mud room. You are also steps away from a formal dining room with French doors for private dining. An office is centrally located off the entry, and a lovely, separate, sunroom overlooking a deck onto a scenic, cleared and wooded area is right off the great room. This room is perfect for both family gatherings or relaxation! The owner’s suite has a newly tiled ensuite! It not only has dual vanities, granite tops, but an extra large shower with dual shower heads and garden tub to soak all your troubles away! The three other bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home to create an even more private space for the owner’s suite. This home is only 8 years old and is being sold “As is.” It comes with a $5,000 carpet allowance at closing with an acceptable offer. If you can overlook some minor cosmetic issues, you will want to come see this serene property now with great potential! Best of all, Newberry County Taxes!
- Little Mountain, SC Real Estate- 4836 Wheeland Dr. Little Mountain, SC 29075- MLS #519231
Little Mountain, SC Real Estate- 4836 Wheeland Dr. Little Mountain, SC 29075- MLS #519231
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737