Welcome Home!! This is the one you have been looking for, 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths. A one of a kind for the neighborhood with vast landscaping and open floor plan with formal living room, office space, formal dining room. Kitchen is huge with a great island with extra storage and sitting, eat-in opens to the massive living room with gas fireplace, built in cabinets, and recessed lighting. Going out back you have a covered porch over looking a large fenced in yard with a shed. Perfect for entertaining or sipping your coffee in the morning. Up the beautiful staircase you come to a large master bedroom with sitting area, very large walk-in closet and bath with double vanity, tile shower, garden tub, water closet and make up sitting area. The second bedroom features a private bath with a walk-in closet. The other 2 bedrooms have walk-in closets and Jack and Jill bathroom with double vanity. New roof in 2019. Location is great! Right down the road from Lexington Country Club, Blow Fish baseball, and all Lexington has to offer. This is a must see and will not last long.
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 253 Southberry Ln. Lexington, SC 29072- MLS #519246
Lexington, SC Real Estate- 253 Southberry Ln. Lexington, SC 29072- MLS #519246
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Homes for sale in Lexington, Lexington neighborhoods, Lexington SC, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, Southberry Park, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737