Beautiful traditional style home in desirable Nightingale subdivision w/ unobstructed views of pond. Home features an open concept floor plan on the main floor making it perfect for entertaining guests. The updated kitchen has granite countertops, SS Appliances, pantry, recessed lights and a bar to add barstools for extra seating. The spacious living room and dining room area open up to a screened porch/stone patio perfect for enjoying the views of the pond and woods from your fully fenced backyard. There’s a half bath conveniently located on the main floor. Upstairs, the Master Suite has a huge walk-in closet, double vanities, and a large garden tub/shower. There are 2 additional good sized bedrooms that share another full bath as well as a laundry room. There is also a finished bonus room/4th bedroom over the garage that makes a perfect playroom or mancave! Built in storage area off patio for storing yard tools and supplies. Neighborhood amenities include green areas, gazebo, and a walking area around the pond. Minutes from Lake Murray, dining, shopping and interstates! Zoned for Lex 1 schools!
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 228 Autumn Stroll Ct. Lexington, SC 29072- MLS #518081
Lexington, SC Real Estate- 228 Autumn Stroll Ct. Lexington, SC 29072- MLS #518081
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Homes for sale in Lexington, Lexington SC, Metro Realty Group, new on market, Nightingale, real estate agent, Subdivision, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737