Have you ever seen a house fly? This one is about to. Located in Lexington’s Longs Pond Estates, this one-level home is situated on a beautiful lot with great curb appeal. Inside you will find wide open living spaces including a spacious family room and sun room. The kitchen is complete with quality cabinets, an eat-in area, and plenty of counter space. The owner’s suite offers a large closet and remodeled bath. Bedroom 2 and 3 can be found on the opposite side of the house for privacy and share a recently refreshed full bath. The fenced-in back yard is amazing and the shed conveys. Great porches and large covered back patio. Lexington One Schools including Deerfield Elementary, Carolina Springs Middle, and White Knoll High.
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 136 Knotts Rd. Lexington, SC 29073- MLS #520057
Lexington, SC Real Estate- 136 Knotts Rd. Lexington, SC 29073- MLS #520057
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Homes for sale in Lexington, Lexington neighborhoods, Lexington SC, Longs Pond Estates, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737