Have you ever seen a house fly? This one is about to. Located in Lexington’s Longs Pond Estates, this one-level home is situated on a beautiful lot with great curb appeal. Inside you will find wide open living spaces including a spacious family room and sun room. The kitchen is complete with quality cabinets, an eat-in area, and plenty of counter space. The owner’s suite offers a large closet and remodeled bath. Bedroom 2 and 3 can be found on the opposite side of the house for privacy and share a recently refreshed full bath. The fenced-in back yard is amazing and the shed conveys. Great porches and large covered back patio. Lexington One Schools including Deerfield Elementary, Carolina Springs Middle, and White Knoll High.
Lexington, SC Real Estate- 136 Knotts Rd. Lexington, SC 29073- MLS #520057
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Homes for sale in Lexington, Lexington neighborhoods, Lexington SC, Longs Pond Estates, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737