Welcome Home to 50 Groves Wood Court. This 2 Story home in Chestnut Hill Plantation has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, an open floor plan, a large bonus room and fenced back yard with deck. Downstairs features a dining room, formal living room, a large living room open to the oversized kitchen. Crown molding, hardwood floors, wainscoting and 2 staircases are just a few of the details this home offers. Off the kitchen is a large mudroom with laundry and a second staircase to the bonus room complete with closet. Upstairs you will find the primary suite with a large private bath and closet. The primary suite bath has a separate tiled shower, double sinks and garden tub. The 3 additional bedrooms and full bath are right down the hall from the primary suite. The large bonus space is at the end of the hallway great for an additional living space, game room, etc – its huge and completed with a 2nd entrance off the mudroom! Chestnut Hills is a friendly neighborhood with sidewalks, a community pool, clubhouse, pond, river access for kayaking, tennis courts and a playground. Zoned for Award Winning Lexington/Richland Five Schools. Minutes from the interstate and shopping!
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 50 Groves Wood Ct. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #520219
Columbia, SC Real Estate- 50 Groves Wood Ct. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #520219
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Chestnut Hill Plantation, Columbia neighborhoods, Columbia SC, Homes for sale in Columbia, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737