You can find ranch style living at its best at 4503 Sylvan in the Forest Acres neighborhood. This home with 4BR/3BA has a traditional floor plan, with living and dining areas just inside the front entrance, and traditional hardwood flooring throughout the home. The kitchen, adjacent to the dining room, features an eat-in bar, granite countertops, white-painted cabinets, stainless steel appliances and access to a mud room off the back of the home leading to the back yard. The master-suite boasts his and her closets, a laundry closet & private bathroom with water closet, shower and tub. There are three additional bedrooms that have ceiling fans, private closet space and access to two full hallways bathrooms. The home sits on a spacious lot with plenty of yard in the front and the back. Established patio in the back provides a formal area for enjoy outdoor meals and relaxing. Attached garage can be used for parking or additional storage space plus the shed in the back yard provides a secure place for tools and toys. Enjoy being close to downtown and Forest Drive, which provides tons of dining, shopping and entertainment options.
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 4503 Sylvan Dr. Columbia, SC 29206- MLS #518215
Columbia, SC Real Estate- 4503 Sylvan Dr. Columbia, SC 29206- MLS #518215
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Columbia SC, Forest Acres Neighborhood, Homes for sale in Columbia, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737