Welcome to 3701 Northshore…..The main level has perfect open flow for casual everyday living. The kitchen opens into the family room that has a “Santa Fe” style fireplace. Off the family room is a primary bedroom with an en suite bathroom and space for a quiet office. The upper level has 3 bedrooms – one is an option for a primary bedroom with an en suite bathroom. The other 2 bedrooms share a hall bathroom. The screen porch off the back of the home can be enjoyed for many months in Columbia SC. The open deck is shaded with the mature trees and lush landscape with ferns & hostas. The garage offers space for cars, bikes, yard supplies, hobbies – the seller used part of the space as a darkroom to process photographic film…you’ll see the long sink.
Columbia, SC Real Estate- 3701 Northshore Rd Columbia, SC 29206- MLS #719795
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Columbia neighborhoods, Columbia SC, Forest Lake, Homes for sale in Columbia, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737