Great Location close to Downtown Columbia, Fort Jackson, McEntire Joint National Guard Base, and McCrady Training Center. This beautiful 2 story Colonial Style home has 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 bathrooms. The home has a fenced in backyard with a sparkling pool ready for Summer. Main Level has a great open floor plan with a large Family Room, Kitchen with Breakfast Nook, and Formal Dining Room. The Kitchen with Breakfast Nook has crown molding, painted wood cabinets, kitchen island, pantry, black appliances, breakfast nook with bay window, and tile floors. The Great Room has crown molding, custom built in bookcases, wood burning fireplace, beautiful bamboo hardwood flooring, and it has a sliding door that leads you to the large outdoor deck perfect for entertaining by the pool. Owners Suite upstairs is nice size master bedroom with his and her closets. The Master Bathroom has dual vanities and luxury vinyl plank flooring. Upstairs you also have 2 Bedrooms with a shared Hall Bath.
Columbia, SC Real Estate- 2500 Bendemeer Dr. Columbia, SC 29209- MLS #518211
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Columbia SC, Homes for sale in Columbia, Homes for sale with pool, Metro Realty Group, new on market, no HOA fee, real estate agent, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737