Fantastic one story living at the end of the cul de sac with an impossible to find private one acre wooded setting in town. Features include front facing office and formal dining / sitting room. Open floor plan has great room featuring a box ceiling, built in bookcases and remote controlled gas log fireplace. Nicely appointed kitchen with gas stove, convection microwave, and granite countertops which opens to the breakfast nook. Outstanding spacious master retreat with his and hers walk in closets & vanities, jetted whirlpool tub, and oversized tiled shower. Two other bedrooms are on the opposite side of home with a jack and jill bathroom & double vanity serving them. Large media room above the garage with a full bath and separate heating and air system. Outdoor living includes screen porch, elevated patio, grill deck area and outdoor in ground fire pit. Great storage under the home as well as attic access / storage off the bonus room. No neighbors in your backyard view with an elevated wooded setting that surrounds the home; will not be built on and is the watershed for Rawls Creek. Wildlife abounds! Convenient location only a few minutes away from Harbison shopping & restaurants. Total HVAC system replacement (both units) in 2019.
Columbia, SC Real Estate- 128 Leslie Loch Ln. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #518484
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737