With Christmas quickly approaching this pull apart bread is perfect for your picky family members! Recipe from @eclecticrecipes
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain or Pillsbury® refrigerated regular pizza crust
- 4 oz, or half brick, cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil and rosemary
- 1 cup warmed marinara sauce for dipping
- Heat oven to 400°. Lay pizza dough on a work surface and stretch to a 10 x 15 inch size. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 36 equal squares. In a small bow, combine cream cheese and shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Add one tablespoon of the cheese mixture to each dough square. Make a ball with the dough, sealing the edges. Place on a cookie sheet in a Christmas tree form as shown in the photos above. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- After removing pull-apart from the oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with chopped herbs. Serve pull apart with marinara sauce.