MOVE IN CONDITION! Large Southern front porch greets you. Meticulously upgraded so you don’t have to! Granite in kitchen and both bathrooms, tile flooring in both baths and laundry. Tile in kitchen and dining room too. Home has been painted with today’s decorator colors. Even trim outside has been painted. Gorgeous framed mirrors in both baths. Master bath is one you’ll love. Double vanity, separate shower and separate jetted tub! Large walk in closet with built in drawers. You’ll love the open area from the kitchen into the great room. Don’t forget the FROG!! The Back Covered porch is a winner with Fenced backyard – great for pets and kiddies and those cook outs. Children can walk to Chapin Elementary. Very desirable location and neighborhood.
- Chapin, SC Real Estate- 137 Shipyard Blvd Chapin, SC 29036- MLS #518984
Chapin, SC Real Estate- 137 Shipyard Blvd Chapin, SC 29036- MLS #518984
Written by Taylor Frick on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: Chapin neighborhoods, Chapin SC, Homes for sale in Chapin, Metro Realty Group, new on market, real estate agent, Shipyard, www.metrorealtyllc.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737