You found it! A great house with a big backyard, privacy, in a great school district, all with no HOA. This well-maintained home is within walking distance to Chapin Elementary. There is ample storage for a boat, RV and more. The backyard is fully enclosed by a fence, with plenty of room for kids to play and pets to run. The FROG has 2 huge closets large enough that they could easily double as a crafting room or a small office. Welcome home!
Chapin, SC Real Estate- 1059 Old Bush River Rd Chapin, SC 29036- MLS #518724
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737