230 Sorrel Tree Drive
This Northeast Columbia home comes with stainless steel appliances, master bedroom on main level, hardwood floors, carpet in bedrooms, and plenty of storage. 230 Sorrel Tree Drive was built in 2009, boasts 1,245 square feet and is currently listed at listed at $150,000.
This beautiful home is nestled in the well established Allan Mills community. Homes in this community are zoned for Richland 2 schools.
You’ll only be 7 minutes away from Fort Jackson, I-20 or I-77. Do not miss out on this beauty!
For more information or to see this home, contact Jacque Sugarman at (803) 609-2082.
Written by Lindsay Miller on . Posted in Uncategorized
Tags: 230 Sorrel Tree Drive, About Northeast Columbia, Fort Jackson, Northeast Columbia, Northeast Columbia Info, Northeast Columbia neighborhoods
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Advice for First-Generation Homebuyers
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 250 Greenstone Way Columbia, SC 29212- MLS# 527422
- Columbia, SC Real Estate- 157 Magnolia Point Dr. Columbia, SC 29212- MLS #522735
- Lexington, SC Real Estate- 112 Royal Woods Rd. Columbia, SC 29210- MLS #522734
- Prosperity, SC Real Estate- 180 Cy Schumpert Rd. Prosperity, SC 29127- MLS #522737